Ingrid Rojas-Belandia is an associate attorney in the Katz Barron Immigration Department. Her practice in Florida is limited to Immigration and Nationality Law and includes, among other matters, employment-based petitions and applications (e.g., E-2, L-1A, H-1B, R-1, Labor Certification), family-based immigration cases, naturalization and consular processing.
Ingrid is a native of Venezuela. Prior to immigrating to the United States, Ingrid practiced business and corporate law in Venezuela, and also served in the capacity of General Manager of the condominium association of Administradora C.C.C.T., S.A., the largest commercial and professional building complex in Venezuela at the time. Ingrid’s professional background abroad, as well as her personal experience in becoming a citizen of the United States, helps her better understand and relate to the needs of foreign nationals.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration and Nationality Law
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, J.D., Caracas, Venezuela, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Venezuelan American National Bar Association (VENAMBAR)