For over 30 years, our litigators have been successful in achieving results for our clients in complex commercial cases before state and federal trial and appellate courts and in arbitration proceedings and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Our litigation practice encompasses all major areas of civil disputes, including corporate and other business organization disputes, breach of contract cases, business torts, labor and employment disputes, commercial general liability insurance coverage and liability defense, and real estate cases (including title insurance defense, mortgage foreclosure and disputes related to acquisition, development, leasing, sale and brokerage). We have substantial experience in the specialized areas of construction and securities disputes.
Katz Barron attorneys have litigated against firms of all sizes while preserving the value and efficiency of a mid-size firm. From the inception of a case, we design a strategy tailored to fit our client’s business objectives and priorities. Risk, time, and cost factors are balanced against the amount in controversy and the effect on our client’s current and future business prospects. Practical settlement opportunities are identified, explored and evaluated.
We draw on subject matter expertise in other practice areas of the firm, including real estate, business and tax. Partnering with other practice groups allows us to quickly dissect complex transactions and business relationships and analyze the issues in dispute.
- Complex and General Commercial Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law, including Non-Competition and Trade Secret Litigation
- Construction Litigation and Arbitration
- Securities Litigation and Arbitration
- Professional Liability Defense
- Real Estate Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Arbitration, Mediation, Mini-Trials)
- Commercial Landlord/ Tenant Litigation
- Commercial General Liability Coverage Litigation
- Commercial General Liability Defense Litigation
- Domestic Relations (family law)
- Directors and Officers Defense
- Errors and Omissions Defense
- Partnership and Corporation Dissolution and Dissenters’ Rights Litigation
- Business Organization Derivative Claims
- Title Insurance Defense
- Banking Litigation
Attorneys in this field: